Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 11, 2008

NEVER Invest ANY Company through the Back Door

Last year I invested in a company which I had not heard of but I invested because I had a lot of trust in the CEO of that company. I was supposed to receive an investment certificate but I didn't get one. My biggest mistake is that I didn't pursue for one as I didn't think I needed it due to my great trust in the CEO. If I'd gone through the proper channel I would have insisted on this investment certificate.

Now I can't withdraw from this investment, neither can I get my money back & this great mistake of mine has cost me US$878. It is not easy to earn that kind of money online esp when working on PTR (Paid To Read) & PTP (Paid To Post). Luckily I don't have to rely on this money for a living.

In my case the only proof I got, is my e-gold payment history & the conversations I'd with the CEO in Private Messages in his forum.

I would like my readers to know that no matter how much you can trust the CEO of ANY company, NEVER invest ANY company through the "back door". Always go through the proper channel like you would if you purchase shares in a company through your stock broker. You will then receive either a share certificate or a written document showing that you have invested in the company.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly agree that all monetary transactions should be properly annotated right down to Family IOUs. Please accept my Invitation
to share your experience with Qassia Members. Your immediate benefit will be free backlinks to your site.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

Thanks Jan for your invitation. I've signed up your site.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for your contribution to the internet this blog has a lot of interesting facts.

I would like to share a website that you can use to promote any business.

Free Advertising

8:20 AM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

Thanks for your compliment.

I don't seem to be able to access your site as I got a 404 error.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

Hi Michael,
Will exchange link with you. You've a nice blog with full of info.
Thanks.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good advice and should be heeded.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Iago de Otto said...

It's not that easy to know which ones to pursue and which ones to ignore, but I do believe it helps that if you DON"T know the CEO then it would probably be a good choice to pursue it in that case, I mean, you know, if you were going to be pursuing something at all at times.

----------------------------

Funding Available For Any Pursuit, Get Your Funding Here!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

Nowadays you can't trust anyone even knowing the CEO well like in my case.

3:37 PM  
Blogger adrin said...

Really I totally agree with you.

Work from home

8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really good posting , good information. nowadays so many members are earning online

work from home

5:04 AM  
Anonymous charan said...

nice information. People always want to earn some extra income

thanks
charan

http://www.earnrupee.co.in

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home