Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Good & the Bad Get Paid To (GPT) Sites

I have been working on GPT programs since 2002 & have come across many GPT sites, some of which are really bad ones. I will talk about the good ones first as we are all keen to know about the reputable ones & hate wasting time on the bad ones.

I have been paid by Sebas from Myfreeshares for 3 years already & this is the ONLY program which I can trust. Sebas is also the owner of donkeymails. I was a member of donkeymails till they changed server & somehow I can't read their emails after that, although Sebas had been trying to help me to resolve the problem. Although I get paid once a year from Myfreeshares, it is still worth to be in the program as it will only take less than 5 minutes a day clicking their ads. Sebas is a good admin who will always respond to my emails whenever I had a problem & that's why I'm still in the program.


My second good site is Strawberrybiz. I joined in Aug 2006 & have been paid ever since then & is still paying. I get lots of emails. Although they lower the email earnings, it is still worth to be in this program as it seems that I get paid $3 twice in a month. However, it has a poor admin support as the admin never relpies to my emails.


I have just joined ET-mails & ultraclicks. I've been paid twice already ever since I joined in Nov 2007 from both of them & they're still paying. They seem to be reliable but I'm cautious about the new ones as they may pay now & after a while they stop paying. However I've to say that ET-mails has a good admin & I hope this Paid To Read (PTR) site will last for a long time.

These sites below have stopped paying after a certain period of time:
- Dayscash & Beyondemails paying for < 6mths
- Niceptr & Readrevenue paying for about 9mths.

I am really surprised that Numenmails is still around after over a few years. I've lost $25 upgrading & have gained nothing from it except for a few lousy ads. I can't believe that I see this PTR in the "supposed to be" good Traffic Exchanges (TE) like TS25 & TrafficG though I've reported about this PTR to the TE sites.

A lot of people were excited about Agloco in the prelaunch stage. Now that we got the toolbar & surf, I don't see anyone got paid. I'm surprised to see that Agloco also has a paid email site which I doubt very much it will pay although I see a payout stat in their site. Can you imagine who will pay you $10 for each email read?

In general, any site which claims to pay a high rate, is a "scam" site. Although it is free to join unless you upgrade, I shouldn't classify it as a scam site but we have wasted our precious time in it & thus it can be classified as a scam site. These are the ones which we should avoid.

GPT post sites don't seem to last long but some good ones usually pay for a year or 2, & after that if you can't learn anything from them, it's time to stop posting in those sites. Posting in those sites takes longer than reading emails & also you need to be careful on what you post or you can be accused of being a postbuilder or a spammer.

Now we have new sites where we can get paid to review sites & they pay more than reading emails but not everyone likes reviewing sites.

My last warning to anyone who gets involve in any MLM program although it is not a GPT site, I must mention this as I'd lost more than $750 in this program & I don't want anyone working with MLM or any paid program to fall into the same boat as me.

I joined Empowerism as a free member around 2002 when I was new to working online. When I found it hard to recruit anyone to the program, I left & had lost nothing. A year or 2 later, I joined Empowerism again, this time as a paid member as I was attracted to the offer & thinking that it would work the second time round as the team "looked" good.

The offer was my first month subscripton fee was paid for, by a team who was promoting Empowerism in many good TE sites. I was in the 9th downline of the very TOP Empowerism recruiter in this team. I was told there would be spillover but I got
NOTHING from this TOP recruiter though I got 3 paid members from my immediate upline for only a couple of months & eventually 1 by 1 dropped out.

The reason I lost so much as I got deeper into their fake-attractive-looking lead & ad packages. These packages were supposed to cycle & if they cycled then only I would make money from them. I got ONE package cycled ONCE only & so I bought more packages. The cycles then got longer & longer & NEVER cycle anymore until eventually I'd to give up paying my monthly fee of $19.95. I think it's misleading that they put a time limit to this "buy 1 get 1 FREE" offer making me think that it must be a good deal as it was only for a short period of time & my 1st package cycled once. It wouldn't surprise me that they STILL have this fake-looking offer.

Again I was attracted to these packages as when I purchased 1 package ($100) I got 1 "FREE". Now I understand why Empowerism can afford to give these supposedly to be "FREE" packages away as I'm sure a lot of people like me dropped out not being able to continue waiting for these packages to cycle & had to stop paying the monthly fee. I'd learned my lesson NOT to be greedy with these "FREE" offers. There is NO such thing as a "FREE" offer & there's always catch.

My advice to anyone is that NOT to join any paid program unless you can recruit & NOT relying on spillover no matter how good the team may appear.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too lost money with empowerism.
It got to point that the cycle period became so long that I would have paid more to remain a member than what I would have earned for cycling. They do claim, however,to make it clear that cycling is only an added benefit you get for buying lead packages and not to be relied on. Unfortunately most people don't see that until they've already spent their money.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm trying to let people know that no matter how attractive the offer looks, don't get sucked in, like I did & lost a lot of money.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I worked with Numenmail a few weeks only and didn't invest any money in that website.I lost a some time only before deleted my account.
Thank you for your outlooks.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warning...
I can help a lot of people out the dream of Agloco..was reading emails every day for 3 months, and this morning the link get rederected too the amazone page,with suspended page under it.
The name prommise a lot,but this way they press out after 3 day's a lot of people. I wonder of they paid out realy more then only the high payd in members.

googlemom.net

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warning about 2bits traffic,
Every person that steps in paid surfing..be very critical..and search of you can find possitive blog releases..Payd in $130,- and after two and a half month's asked first pay back...$70,- with a downline from more then 28, but get suspended page. never a email back...they work togheter with Oghoma...UK..

googlemom.net

6:48 AM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

I won't waste my time on agloco. I doubt they pay anyone though there is a payout stat. A lot of these PTRs have stats which are fake & I guess it is true for agloco.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wave......wave.........
Agloco..changed mind..complaining on the Internet works.
Can login again...
Keep you updated with other steps they maybe make.
But something possitive for one time is nice...

www.googlemom.net

8:58 AM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

Have you really got paid from Agloco?
I'd been surfing for a few mths but never get paid & I don't think anyone has been paid. I presume the agloco PTR is the same. That's why I've given up.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have the similar website. I'm newbie about this business and i hope your guys can help me how to improve my site as well. Thank you

12:49 PM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

I always try to advise the newbies to avoid those sites with high payouts as you'll just be wasting your time.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received one of those 'Your have won $400' from Donkeymails. I was very suspicious so contacted Sebas. He answered very promptly. So although it is a scam and not from him so I had not won I feel much more confident using Donkeymails.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Work From Home said...

I've received that email several times. I remember reading Sebas's email warning members not to respond to that email.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also check here other PTR like donkeymails

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got paid by Tissa Godavitarne.
Check it out:
http://search-people-usa.blogspot.com

Best regards,
Igor Gorbounov
usa-people-search.info

4:30 PM  
Blogger angel said...

When The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.

degree home

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home